• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Book trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absoluthamm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I went out of town this past weekend and went by the LHBS to pick up some reading material for the plane and when I got to the airport, I realized that one of the two books that I picked up was wrong and I already have it(Brewing Classic Styles), I must have put the book I wanted down and picked up the wrong one when I went to check out.

Anyways, I am just trying to see if anyone would be willing to do a book trade since I don't need two copies(great book, but I don't need two). There are quite a few books out there that I would like to have, just seeing what people might want to trade for it.

I've been wanting to get that book. I have clone brews or tasting beer I'd be willing to trade. Might have a few others, I'll check when I get home.

Really what I was wanting to buy that day was the new IPA book. Also was looking at Jamil and White's Yeast book. Already read Clone's and I don't intend to lager for quite some time as per my setup. Thanks for the interest though

Any interest in an "Extreme Brewing" book signed by Sam Calagione? PM me. I'll be coming out to Chicago in a week and a half for classes at the Siebel Institute; maybe we could swap in person.

I really like the Book exchange concept. I hope you don't mind I hijack this thread :)

I have a How to brew like a Monk, and would like to trade someone for something.

I am interested in Jamil's 'Yeast' and John Palmer's 'Water'

Last edited by a moderator:
In addition to tasting beer and clone brews I also have joy of home brewing 3rd edition. I am must interested in brewing classic styles.

Latest posts

Back