Bomb Threat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearduncle

Reaction score
So I'm in a meeting today and my girlfriend calls up and says that our office (we work together) had just been cleared out because of a bomb she received in the mail. The cops and bombsquad had arrived and she was petrified...

According to her, some guy in Cincinnati had sent her a large red bomb, 'like the ones from WWII'....

Hmmm, didn't I win a 5 lb CO2 tank on EBay the other day?

I had forgotten to change the mailing name on my account after sending my gal a ebay gift for her birthday and she got the CO2 tank! Fortunately, she caught the cops just as they were taking my new baby to be analyzed. They had a good laugh and demanded a beer or six as payment for their services... I'm happy to oblige.

I had to go from door to door in my office apologizing for the bomb threat! Luckily, I got to tell a lot of colleagues about my homebrewing and we are planning on a homebrew office party!!!!

Alls well that ends with a homebrew! :mug:

Haha, that is great. And here, I thought you were goign to threaten to blow up HBT

Jesus! You're lucky you didn't get in some **** for that one. All's well that ends well though. Good move on beer in the office! :mug:

Uhm, when people do a bomb threat, don't they actually, y'know, call it in or send a note or something? Plus isn't there supposed to be a ticking clock and all kinds of wires?

HA HA HA....that's better than the hop/pot mix ups! Nice.

I can just see it now; "Dude, we've smoked like almost half an ounce of this new pot *looks at package* called Galena and I don't feel anything! Don't buy it again man, I think it's bunk!"

Youre lucky, I was bomb squad in the military and sometimes we like to safely dispose of such packages without even investigating them for the purpose of time and safety.

Many people lost their forgotten briefcases to the water cannon as penance for dragging us from our lunch break......

Back