Blushing Monk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaWolf-Brewery

Reaction score
Had a belgium beer tasting night, super drunk. Westmalle 12 was the winner, finished with a blushing monk once everyone left, glad I save for myself

I bought a bottle a few days ago, gonna try to keep it around for a while before I open it. :)

It's BELGIAN beer tasting. You wouldn't say I drank an America beer, England beer, or Germany beer would you?

It's BELGIAN beer tasting. You wouldn't say I drank an America beer, England beer, or Germany beer would you?

I apologize, I was mighty drunk. I think this is the drunken ramblings page, no? Either way Blushing Monk was amazing, sweet and finished tart.

Had the blushing monk about 4-5 years ago when Founders was still on Monroe. It was the best beer I ever had. At the time you could only order it on draft. No takeouts allowed not even a bottle. This is the first time since then they have offered it that I know of. I got to find a couple bottles. I will make this my morning adventure.

Found it today. I am chilling it and will sample it probably Wednesday when the wife should be ready for what I hope is close to the same beer i had at Founders 4 years ago.:ban:

Back