• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Blowout - Fermenters, Bottletree w/ vinator, bench capper, barley crusher, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Reaction score
***ALL ITEMS LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!***

Bottle tree with Vinator $25

*SOLD* Barley Crusher $25 (it is *worn* and needs new rollers or the rollers flipped. Sold AS IS - you can likely send in to BC for the warranty)

3x 25L Coopers Fermenters with 4 brand new spigots and 3 brand new airlock o-rings. They are 6.6 gallon but work perfectly fine for 5G batches as is how I used them. $36 for all three!

2000ml yeast starter flask with StirStarter brand stir plate and two upgraded stir bars. The stir bars have a middle bump that decreases drag since the whole bar isn't rubbing the bottom of the flask as it spins. In the photo one bar is taped to the flask to keep the magnets apart for longevity of the magnets. $30

Bench capper $20

*SOLD* Wing capper $5

Weighmax Digital Pocket Scale (great for hop weighing) $5

All items except the Barley Crusher in perfect working condition. As noted the Barley Crusher often fails to grab grain and needs either new rollers or the rollers flipped. I have some extraneous items I will be throwing in free but first come first pick! I have a whole bunch of rice hulls, a 4lb bag of dextrose, 2 new bags of bottle caps, a mash paddle, plastic spoons, tubing, etc.

Barley Crusher.jpg

Barley Crusher 2.jpg

Bench capper.jpg

Bottle tree vinator.jpg

Coopers fermenters.jpg

Coopers spigots.jpg

Wing capper.jpg

Yeast starter1.jpg

weighmax.jpg

Ahh too bad we're not closer. I've been looking for some of those Cooper's fermenters for some time. I finally ended up getting 6.5G buckets instead. I wouldn't mind getting the bench capper and the Bottle tree with Vinator too. Anyhow, Good Luck with the Sale.

Latest posts

Back