• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Blichmann Kettles and Conical For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollisBrewCo

Reaction score
Hi All,
Been awhile seince I posted but im about to get back into the homebrew game by downsizing my brewlength... here goes.
For Sale: $2,500 OBO
1-55gal Blichmann Kettle with brewers hardware whirlpool port
1-30gal Blichmann Kettle
1-27gal Blichmann Conical
2- Custom made stands one of which equipped with natural gas burner.
Private message me with any questions.
Equipment shows normal wear from over 100 batches but is still in great shape. I would prefer to keep everything together.
Everything is located in Charleston, SC. I will ship if need be and I'm taking offers on breaking up the equipment.

image.jpg

I'm interested in the 30 Gal Blichmann kettle and the stand with the burner if you part it out.

That being said I live in Dallas,TX and I'd be asking my father to pick it up who is headed that way (FL to NJ).

Let me know!

Bean & Spargaster are you guys able to arrange pickup in Charleston SC ?
If we can all come to agreement I will part if we can come together on pice and pickup.

I m in Summerville and interested in what you have
Message me to see if we can set time to check out equipment

Havent gotten many bites for local pickup so if anyone out there is interested in shipping I will pack everything up and send it. Buyer pays shipping.
Still trying to keep everything together but if all the individual pieces get spoken for I will split it up. PM for shipping with zip code for price shipped.

Latest posts

Back