• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Blichmann Boilermaker O-ring kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowsupratt

Reaction score
I ended up buying silicone o-rings in bulk to replace the old ones on my boilermaker. A seal kit sales for $6.99 per boilermaker through various vendors. I'm going to be swapping mine out this weekend to make sure everything works accordingly and will be making "kits". Not sure exactly but I should have around 25 to 30 kits available.

So, I'm selling a kit to replace the seals on one boilermaker for $4 shipped via standard usps mail. If you want any special shipping method or requirement then pricing can be adjusted.

Update: I have swapped out all the o rings and everything went smoothly. I have attached a picture of the old ones, left side on the picture below, and the new ones, on the right. The one that goes on the ball valve was smashed like a pancake, which explains the leak I had. The other ones were in decent shape but could see the age. What I always thought was clean, well I was wrong. You find crud in between the various fittings so I'm glad this was done!

20130726_065425.jpg

20130728_185652.jpg

Ooooo! The rule police are gonna get you!

Why is that, I did not buy these with the intent to resale. I bought them to use for myself as I have old seals on my boilermakers and one is leaking. These will be the left over ones which people sale on here all the time

slowsupratt said:
Why is that, I did not buy these with the intent to resale. I bought them to use for myself as I have old seals on my boilermakers and one is leaking. These will be the left over ones which people sale on here all the time

I could care less- but there are people on here that read the posted rules, and feel it is their obligation to educate you. Best of luck to you- and beware, the rules gnome is watching and waiting.

No violation of rules if you note the photos. They bulk packs of o-rings. This is often a more economical way to purchase rather than say individual sets from Blichmann. He obliviously has alot left over is all.

Who the f... cares. The man is trying to sell off what he "doesn't need", moving on....

I don't care. I'm just saying he didn't break any of the stupid rules. Half the drama of this site is the folks that think they need to be forum police and that's why I'm getting sick of it. It's one of the largest forums for us home brewers but I like the smaller forums where people can just talk about brewing without being chastised for maybe posting in the wrong area like the world will end and the Internet will come to a halt.

Wow, my thread has been derailed a bit. I put in the new orings and everything went as planned. I have updated the main thread.

Do you still have any sets of o-rings left? I'd like 2 sets.

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back