• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Blichmann Beer Gun v2 & 1,000 gpd RO system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Update - the RO system and Beer Gun are still available... will let them both go for $225, saving you $100 over my listed prices below. Local sale only for that deal - the RO unit is too heavy to ship.

So it took a month or two, but my brew room has been pretty much cleaned out. I still have two remaining larger items and a bunch of glassware and hops:

Blichmann Beer Gun - this is the updated version and includes all the attachments needed (i.e. no accessory kits needed). $75 and will ship this if the buyer pays shipping.

42361057712_4a3ab56274_z.jpg

Hydrologic 1000 Gallons Per Day Reverse Osmosis system - this is too heavy to ship so looking for a local sale. I think 1000 GPD may be a reach, but it had no issues filling my old 20 gallon HLT in about 45 minutes. $250 for this unit (retails for around $575-$600)

41508460615_5181f51623_z.jpg

I still have around 5-6lbs (maybe more) of hops all vacuum packed and stored in a freezer along with a 100gram can of hop extract (never opened). $50 takes the lot. Hops are SOLD

Last edited:
I'm on the Marietta/Woodstock border... the RO unit has probably had less than 500 gallons generated out of it (not sure what that works out to in actual water used). The last time I used it, it was still producing water at the same ppm as when I got it (between 10-14 ppm).

The hops I have are as follows (not including a handful of random 1oz bags I'll include too)

Galaxy 1 16oz bag, 2 4oz bags (28oz total)
Cashmere 4 4oz bags (16 oz)
Chinook 1 4oz bag
Kohatu 3 4oz bags (12oz)
Citra 1 16 oz bag
El Dorado 1 16oz bag
Cascade 1 16oz bag

Back