• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia FS: Blichmann Beer Gun v2 and various other items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmark

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, my original sale thread won't let me edit anymore, so opening this one up for the remaining items. Still looking at a local sale (Marietta/Woodstock, GA) for the larger items but smaller items I may be willing to ship

Blichmann Beer Gun v2 - $75

42361057712_979783eb3c_o (FILEminimizer).jpg

Reverse Osmosis System - 1000 gallons/day - $250

http://www.growwurks.com/hydro-logic-evolution-ro1000-high-flow-system-1000-gpd.aspx

41508460615_881b1385bb_o (FILEminimizer).jpg

SS Fittings (20+ Camlock female high flows, couple of compression fittings and various misc fittings) - $125 SOLD

Some random other stuff I haven't uploaded pictures for...

Various Erlenmyer Flasks (2 1L and 1 2L) - $10 ea.

Steel Table - $50

Various Hops (~5lbs) and unopened container of Hop Extract - $50

Last edited:
I would be interested in the refractometer, and probably SS fittings, potentially other stuff. PM shortly

Edit: all clear to other buyers

Last edited:
interested in the hop rocket. are you willing to ship?

I would be interested in some camlock fittings for it too. (males)

also a couple of the t fittings too.

what size of tube is the compression fittings ? 3/8 or 1/2 and assuming 1/2 npt

interested in the hop rocket. are you willing to ship?

I would be interested in some camlock fittings for it too. (males)

also a couple of the t fittings too.

what size of tube is the compression fittings ? 3/8 or 1/2 and assuming 1/2 npt

The SS fittings may be pending sale... the hop rocket isn't too heavy and might fit in a USPS flat rate box which runs about $18 but I'd need to double check on that. IM me your ZIP and I'll see if I can get a better estimate on shipping for you.

sent you a pm on the hop rocket also interested in a flask 1l or 2l (prefer 2l)...

what hops do you have in the "various hops" ?

Any more details on the controller? Could it be used for a 5500w kettle?

The BrewPi controller is built for fermentation control. I think some folks may have tried to modify the firmware for mash temperature control but that may have been on the Spark platform (my controller is on the Arduino platform which is perfectly fine for fermentation).

The controller I built has 2 Arduino's hooked up to a single RPi unit with independent temperature control, heating and cooling, for two fermentation chambers. It includes the 4 temperature probes. In addition, the RPi web page graphs have been modified to report datasets from Tilt fermentation hydrometer devices (used for display of the current OG only - the temp readings on those devices aren't suitable IMO for control purposes).

Last edited:
Man....just moved from Dunwoody to Asheville. Building a house with an electric brewery in the basement and a lot of your stuff is right up my alley. If I hadn't just left Atlanta...

Man....just moved from Dunwoody to Asheville. Building a house with an electric brewery in the basement and a lot of your stuff is right up my alley. If I hadn't just left Atlanta...

I work in Dunwoody, so that makes it hurt more! I'm pretty much down to the kettles, hopback, tables, 2.5 & 3 gallon kegs and 3 gallon mini brew buckets so there's not a heck of a lot left anyway.

I'll have to check, but there was another guy in Ohio who was interested and shipping ended up quoting at $16 which added to the $75 doesn't seem to make much sense since a new one is $99 (although I will say mine is as good as new).

Back