Bimbo Bread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eljefe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only person blessed with a seemingly endless barrage of these commercials? I am going to choke that f'ing bear if I ever find him (or her).

Bimbo Bread is the parent corp for orowheat, sara lee and a few other brands of bread. They are known internationally as bimbo bread. I have a brother in law who is upper management there. I'll tell him the new ad campaign is working well enough for people to b!tch about it.

And all this time i thought it was mexican bread. it is like the only brand I have seen in mexico. You learn something new every day

I'm so disappointed; from the thread title I thought this was going to be about boobies sculpted in bread. Think I'll go pout now. :D

And all this time i thought it was mexican bread. it is like the only brand I have seen in mexico. You learn something new every day

Odd, I thought it was white bread.

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Am I the only person blessed with a seemingly endless barrage of these commercials? I am going to choke that f'ing bear if I ever find him (or her).
I don't think I've ever seen a Bimbo Bread commercial...I've seen bread commercials, and I've seen a few bimbo's, but I don't think I've seen a Bimbo Bread commercial. Sounds fun tho. :D

I haven't seen any of their commercials around here, but I'm surrounded by their facilities (I drive by one of their warehouse/office buildings on my way to work every day and I play softball next to one of their cookie bakeries).

From the sounds of it, I'm not missing much.

Bimbo Bread? Never heard of it.

But in S.E. Michigan we had a company starting a chain of coffee shops called "Beaners" until they learned that beaner was a derogatory term for Mexican. Just before launching a bunch of stores they changed they name to Bigby Coffee.

Bimbo Bread? Never heard of it.

But in S.E. Michigan we had a company starting a chain of coffee shops called "Beaners" until they learned that beaner was a derogatory term for Mexican. Just before launching a bunch of stores they changed they name to Bigby Coffee.

Hey essay, I LOLed. I can almost hear Tommy Chong singing that song! :D

WTF, they had a Bimbo bread commercial on during the Oklahoma/ FLA St game. I can't imagine the beer chugging viewers are looking to change the bread they buy. I want to choke that bear. He is sooooo smug and mocks me everytime he can.

I too had always assumed it was a mexican company. But that's because the only time I've ever seen their logo it's on a truck with spanish writing, or on the back of a soccer jersey.

funkapottomous said:
I too had always assumed it was a mexican company. But that's because the only time I've ever seen their logo it's on a truck with spanish writing, or on the back of a soccer jersey.

It is a Mexican company, and the largest "bakery" company in the world. The own Sara Lee, Thomas, Arnold and entennanns too.

Latest posts

Back