Big Brother!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_bird said:
It's hard, sometimes, to separate out drunken ramblings from political discussions, but I'm glad this board's policy is what it is. Hell, if I knew your personal politics, I problably wouldn't like half you mo'fos :D

That is exactly true, I believe.

And once we have 1 political discussion, then members start growing hate for one another and then we have a mess.

I live by this--if I don't like a thread (that is within the rules) I stay away from it. I'd much rather take the high road on the decoction issue (for example) than have someone (or me) get their undies in a bundle over it. People disagree. We've all done a great job of having each other's backs here.

the_bird said:
Except when I give you crap about Brett Favre, but I've learned to let that go... :D

I told you before--you can talk as much smack as you want, just start your own "football smack talk" thread for it. Then I'll kick you in the nuts over Steve Grogan and Tony Eason all day long. :p

I appreciate the forum policy forbidding political discussion. I think all of the moderators here do a great job keeping discussions on track.

What I like best about this forum is that it is about home brewing and beer. I think it is extraordinary that everyone is so willing to share their experiences, ask questions, and help others. It truly spreads and advances the art of home brewing, IMO.

Dude said:
You wanna go? ;)

Can't you guys wait until the mod confrence in January? Then we can settle all our disputes like men did in the old days - Jenga Tournament!

BTW Mods: Have we decided which island in the south pacific we're renting for this yet?

the_bird said:
Is that where my $15 went?

See if *I* ever upgrade to Platinum!
My cash went towards Txbrew's 'calf implants'. I never saw any pictures but I'm sure one of the mods can take a quick pic for me of his improved 'lower leg manliness' as they soak up the Sun on the private island....;)

Caplan said:
My cash went towards Txbrew's 'calf implants'. I never saw any pictures but I'm sure one of the mods can take a quick pic for me of his improved 'lower leg manliness' as they soak up the Sun on the private island....;)

How the hell did you find out? We must have a snitch on our hands! :D

Back