Bev air BB72 interior clean up / kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRL

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I recently bought a bev air BB72 3 door unit for 350bucks and doing a good clean up on it.

Couple things.

What could I use to do a good clean up of the rusted spots inside? I used a few of those green / yellow sponges with some cleaner / disinfectant stuff to give it a complete scrub down. But I don't want to remove the galvinized coat or scrub the alum bare so it rusts again quickly.

I was debating on almost painting or adding something to it. Also was planning on re caulking the seams.

anxious to get this thing running and have my triple tap tower set up

Everyone loves pics... so heres a few

yKzpSBn.jpg

7Zcq3v1.jpg

BjgK4iN.jpg

XLnhyrS.jpg

8ixoqYt.jpg

EBIszbu.jpg

I must of ended up making new threads... sadly I need to make a big decision soon.. im installing some laminate flooring and the fridge sweats A LOT and im also getting water build up inside the floor. odds are the insulation is soaked and needs to be changed. Im thinking ill just cut it out.. replace the insulation and reseal it best I can and just work with what it does... or I decomission it and put it for sale for someone elses project... its not so bad if it was on concrete or something that doesnt get water damaged.. but yea...

Right now this is how its sitting.. down the road I had plans on making the top a tile layout...

EtnyZg3.jpg

zdMvrsW.jpg

JOO76hl.jpg

7152SBK.jpg

Back