Better Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt0369

Reaction score
Tried to do a search for Better Bottles and got way too much to sift through. I will be ordering my kit form Midwest in a couple weeks and am thinking of getting the spigot upgrade to the Better Bottles. What do you all think? I figure, less O2 and easier. By the way I am REAL lazy.

Matt

Good luck Matt, looking forward to hearing from you somewhere other than the sandbox. Take Care.

Okay so far I have a link that goes no where, the members list is disabled and when searching for "Better Bottle" i get a metric ton of results for BOTTLE. Any more awesome ideas. Keep in mind the three hour wait for my 20 minutes on the internet. Someone drink a beer for me!!!!

Matt

Hey Matt, first, as a veteran, I would like to thank you for your service! I know the time you get to spend on the web is limited where you are. If you would like some more detailed info on Better-Bottles and how to use the oxygen free transfer techniques, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will send you all the info that I have, and some commentary that I hope you will find useful. Suffice it to say that I am a big advocate of Better-Bottles and the accessories.

The accessories can get a little pricey, but I wouldn't brew without them. I'm not saying that Better-Bottles are the best option out there, as many people have many opinions, I am saying that they are the best for me and have changed how I feel about brewing! Keep your head down and come back safe buddy!

Back