Best Website to Order Beer Recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northern is good. Austin Homebrew, Morebeer, DeFalco's, and Midwest are other's that I have used. It's about price, shipping, as well as variety.

Some use strictly LME or DME for extract batches. The kit customization on the Austin site is superb. I like NB, because it tells how long each recipe will take. This helps when your keezer is chilling sanitizer and nothing else.

I order my recipe kits from Austin Home Brew. I've only ordered 3 so far and like em just fine so I don't see any reason to change unless variety becomes an issue, but they're selection is huge. I ordered my brew kit Midwest Supplies.

I'm happy with both places I've ordered from and will gladly do business with both again.

Work on getting some Founders Kits ;) All the kits I've ordered from AHS were awesome. The Commercial clone kits are pretty close.

AHS has a huge selection to choose from. I really like Northern Brewer's kits and their website. For price Brewmasters Warehouse is one of the cheapest.

We have over 1500 recipes on the website. Most are all grain recipes, but if you are interested in a particular one that is all grain let us know, and we can easily convert it to extract for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Back