Best place to buy beer/gas lines?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRIPLEMSU

Reaction score
wondering if anyone know of a good price place online.

need 1/4" for all 3 of my taps...gas and beer lines...so about 50'

I would definitely reccomend doing 3/16" for the beer lines. I will save you A LOT of wasted beer in the form of foam

appreciate the response...but i have done 1/4" for a while now with no issues of foam...i dont want to change all my tail pieces and also my manifold is 1/4"

I usually buy most of my stuff from farmhouse brewing supply. I think they have braided 1/4" lines for gas that could also be used for beer. They usually have the best prices Ive seen online. Though youd have to buy 100' for a bulk discount. But then youd have an extra spare set

appreciate the response...but i have done 1/4" for a while now with no issues of foam...i dont want to change all my tail pieces and also my manifold is 1/4"

All my tail pieces and manifold are also 1/4" and I use 3/16" lines. They are tight, but they fit.

Do you carb at the same pressure you serve at? How long are your beer lines?

carb/serve same pressure...psi 13-15...lines 12'.

if you guys think i should do 3/16" i can i have no issue...same size for gas line as well? at 3/16" how long of lines should i do for 40 degrees

I get mine at my LHBS. Six miles away and good pricing. Plus, they'll make sure your connections are not leaking, etc. No Charge!

I usually buy most of my stuff from farmhouse brewing supply. I think they have braided 1/4" lines for gas that could also be used for beer. They usually have the best prices Ive seen online. Though youd have to buy 100' for a bulk discount. But then youd have an extra spare set
Don't see it on their site. Mainly interested in the reinforced line for gas since I force carb at 40-50psi sometimes

its very difficult for me to get the tail piece in the tubing...any suggestions to stretch the tubing (gas line)...once it fits it will be tight which is what i want obviously...suggestions greatly appreciated

If you use starsan as your sanitizer, you can try using that as well, I find that it helps lube the tubing when needed.

Thanks guys...i got 1/4" tail piece on 3/16" line...all i did was microwave water in a glass for 2 minutes and put end in water for 30 seconds...slipped on pretty easily...so tight i dont even need clamps. very happy with the results thanks guys!

Back