Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty scary that it took the coroner 9 months to issue that report!

*note to self: Don't get killed in San Francisco...

I'd love to a) know what other possibilities they were considering and b) get a look at this fish tank, which is apparently large enough to hold a grown human? Sure, they didn't have a head, but still.

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...aboard-private-jet/ar-AABkk5q?ocid=spartanntp

Reports: Coca-Cola heir arrested in Caribbean with $1.3M in cannabis, 5,000 plants aboard private jet

I guess he was flying high

5,000 plants on a plane seriously how does that even work and how does he need the money??? No way that's a personal stash …….
He claims that the plants are hemp, for a CBD oil farm he has planned.
It does seem crazy to me that a guy worth $2.8B is going to risk everything by starting a business like that without government clearances first. Unless... it was because he had gotten that government clearance that they decided to raid his jet and shake him down for some more dough...

Last edited:

Its all about the how he told the authorities. If he said “Why yes, I am starting a hemp farm to provide the best quality hemp on the market at a reasonable price to consumers” then he might be legitimate.

If he says “Broooo! Your harshin my mellow man. I’m just tryin to get these little buddahs to some fertile soil and make some ends on that hemp biz brah.” Then that mofo guilty as hell.

Edit: faking fat fingered typing mistakes

In Arizona, It's No Longer A Felony To Own Nunchucks

I hope we don't get a bunch of ninja attacks now...
Idiot neighbor walks around the neighborhood swinging nunchucks. So, I've given him the name "Numb Chuck" as I figured his whacked his privates a few times (believe me I've known this person for almost 20 years and I honestly believe he's capable of whacked himself more than once. This is the same guy who's crashed into his mailbox more than once.).

It does seem crazy to me that a guy worth $2.8B is going to risk everything by starting a business like that without government clearances first. Unless... it was because he had gotten that government clearance that they decided to raid his jet and shake him down for some more dough...

Rich, entitled, trust fund loser. These POS think they’re above the law because the number in their bank account. I hope he gets taught a lesson over there

3xuEgfZ.jpg

Back