Best music to brew to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow congrats, that's awesome! They're really chill guys... at a show in Pittsburgh a buddy and I walked to the show in a snowstorm and just walked backstage after the show... we wound up snowed in there with the band all night, we had a great time. I got hit in the balls with a snowball by Matt :drunk: haha. Everyone was easy to talk to. Of course this was on their tour for The Resignation so that was a while ago.

O wow, thats awesome! I hope to be able to hang out with em, they will be in the city for a while hanging out with some of my friends, so Im gonna make a long weekend out of it :rockin:

Some good "Shamrockabilly" fits the bill nicely whilst brewing...."Craic Haus"

Last edited by a moderator:
Children of Bodom on my first, Stevie Ray Vaughan on my second...what to listen to on my third brewday. :rockin:

I've gotta agree with the other Clutch fans here. What could go better with your brew?!?

Primary: From Beale Street to Oblivion
Secondary: Robot Hive: Exodus
Showboat in Atlantic City March 4!

Lgaddy44 said:
I've gotta agree with the other Clutch fans here. What could go better with your brew?!?

Primary: From Beale Street to Oblivion
Secondary: Robot Hive: Exodus
Showboat in Atlantic City March 4!

Good call on the Clutch, might have to be my next brewing soundtrack.

This thread got me thinking.. My brew music largely depends on my mood and company. My music pallet ranges vastly, for an example....

Killswitch Engage
Yardbirds
Mushroomhead
Tool
DRI
Zappa
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Arch Enemy
InFlames
Even a little Flock of Seagulls on my 80's kick :cross:

When I brew I typically have a bunch of random music. Everything from punk (NOFX, The Decendents, The Deviates, etc.), to rock (Breaking Benjamin, Bullet for my Valentine, Three Days Grace, etc.), to some classic rock (CCR and Tom Petty mostly). I'm even the weird dude who will shamelessly listen to his own band, which I am now going to shamelessly promote... (Check out www.facebook.com/levelzeroband)

I like the Slackers for the brewing portion, I put a couple records on over the course of it.

better-late.jpg

For bottling, I prefer electronic stuff, makes it go by quickly. I just finalized a new dubstep mix that I've been rocking the last couple bottling sessions. Check it out if that's your thing: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3be84ac20bq7g6

Hank III
Lucky Tubb
Bob Dylan
OAR
Pearl Jam
Our Lady Peace
Counting Crows
Steve Earle
Any old country
Oh and of course The Beatles

Now I feel the need to fire up the iPod and start brewing. I need my ingredients to hurry up and get here!!

Back