Best Drunkfood

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It not like Canton has a decent slider joint for late night drunk food. But Leo's (next to Bailey's) is the closest restaurant to my house. Plus, Detroit style coneys are all about the chili not the dog itself. Load it up with Chili, onions, mustard and Jalapenos! :rockin:

Sorry dude, but in the real, I mean rest of the world that's just a plain 'ol chili dog.

The sausage "McMuffin" I made last night was pretty damned good... pics elsewhere.

:D

After a handful of beers last night, the bagel bites I made were out of this world. Damn they're tasty.

Only found in the southwest, but Allsup's Chimichangas

attachment.php

Freaking awful sober but damn good when drunk...

Sorry dude, but in the real, I mean rest of the world that's just a plain 'ol chili dog.

And a slice of pizza is a slice of pizza. Doesn't matter if it is from little shop on a side street in NYC, chicago or Detroit style (Domino's/Little Caesars, ect).;)

Subtle regional differences make a significant difference. Even to the point that a Detroit style Coney is topped with the greatest beanless chili in the world, Flint style is topped with ground beef (heart)and I don't even want to talk about the thing in Indiana they blaspheme by calling a coney!

Back