Best cheap mini fridge for kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gome112s

Reaction score
I thought I lucked out on Craigslist with a $50 fridge that would have worked or perfectly for a kegerator mini fridge but I accidentally cut a line and toasted the fridge. I’ve abandoned Craigslist searching and am just going to buy a new one tomorrow. Is there a mini fridge around the $200 range that will fit two 1/6 kegs? I’ve been eying up this one.

Geez, the prices really shot up. I was looking for the 4.4 cuft Danby Refrigerator only that I use. I paid $155 a couple years ago. No matter, you'll want to measure the width exactly to make sure the kegs will fit. On the Hisense you'll have to remove the plastic shelves from the door and move that thermostat box on the right.

Any idea if there are coils in the top? Can’t find any info on them. Picking mine up tomorrow and would like to just start drilling without testing

Latest posts

Back