Best Beer at DFW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Holy Grail in Plano/Frisco area of DFW has good food and good beer.

It is very close to the intersection of Hwy 121 & Preston Rd (8240 Preston Rd. Plano 75024)

For some reason I have a feeling that OP wanted information about beers inside the airport. Otherwise, why use the airport code?

But if you happen to be in the Plano area, check out the Ginger Man. It's in the shopping area near DNT and Tennyson Rd. Bonus points: walking distance to the Marriott.

LovesIPA said:
For some reason I have a feeling that OP wanted information about beers inside the airport. Otherwise, why use the airport code?

But if you happen to be in the Plano area, check out the Ginger Man. It's in the shopping area near DNT and Tennyson Rd. Bonus points: walking distance to the Marriott.

I'm from the Dallas area and its often referred to as the DFW area. If that is the case then anything from Real Ale Brewery is good. Rahr and Sons has pretty good beer. You can ask for a Texas brewery and they should be halo you out.

Depending on what gate you'll be at or how long you have gate D has pretty good restaurants and bars.

Back