ISO: Sante Adairius Saison Bernice, FT: DFW Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
Looking for a few bottles of Sante Adairius Saison Bernice. It is my grandmother's name and I've always wanted to try it. Not even sure if it's available right now.

I have access to any DFW Brewery (including Celestial, Turning Point) and we also get limited distribution from some of the more well known Austin breweries (Jester King, Live Oak).

Thanks!

Looking for a few bottles of Sante Adairius Saison Bernice. It is my grandmother's name and I've always wanted to try it. Not even sure if it's available right now.

I have access to any DFW Brewery (including Celestial, Turning Point) and we also get limited distribution from some of the more well known Austin breweries (Jester King, Live Oak).

Thanks!
Do you have any friends in CA? If so you could order online direct from SARA and ship within CA then have whoever you ship it to slap a new label on and send you you. Bernice is available on their webshop now along with a new saison.

Do you have any friends in CA? If so you could order online direct from SARA and ship within CA then have whoever you ship it to slap a new label on and send you you. Bernice is available on their webshop now along with a new saison.

Yeah, I have a friend in near Los Angeles. So I could just order from them, send it to my friend, and have him mail to me?

Latest posts

Back