• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Beermeister/Beverage Factory Kegerator FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustergordon

Reaction score
Hi there...I am selling my 3 tap Beermeister/Beverage Air Kegerator. We're just not brewing enough anymore for it to make sense to keep.

It's a Beermeister BM103SP stainless steel triple tower commercial indoor/outdoor kegerator (which is a rebadged/jazzed up Beverage Air BM23-S-31-28). We currently have it set up so that 2 lines are ready to use with homebrew, and 1 line is ready to use with a domestic commercial keg. We've used it exclusively inside, and I've attached a pic of it. It needs a good cleaning/routine servicing, but is otherwise in good condition.

I bought it in 2012 for $1800, and am selling it for $800. I'm in the Pasadena, CA area, and would like to do this as local pickup only, because I have no idea how I'd ship this.

-Kristina
IMG_20180601_085151.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I sure wish you were closer. Great price for a beauty of a kegerator!

I've had good luck shipping some big, bulky items like this on Greyhound as long as it will fit in their luggage compartment. The buyer just has to pick it up at the Greyhound station.

Back