Beer swag and apparel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STL_Lucas

Reaction score
So there are obviously tons of sites and adds out there for beer merch but I was just wondering what some of your favorites were. Most specifically for t shirts but other stuff as well.

true, go with the breweries you support. that is what you are doing by buying their merch. Supporting them. Otherwise just go with a BMC if you need generic beer schwag.

I want it for free. At least for cheap, like at cost.

Ad space costs money, but they've got us paying them for the privilege of being walking billboards.

I'm not a big fan of brand displays on products. Especially where the main focus of the design, on the product that I paid for, is to promote the brand. It's weird where we accept it and where we don't. On our cars? Sure! Plaster the make and model from bumper to bumper. Slap a dealer logo on there, too.

Now imagine having Armstrong on all your floor tiles. Or Behr painted on all your walls.

$50 for a t-shirt that reads "TOMMY" across it? My name's not even Tommy.

That said, I do like my Shiner Bohemian cap. :eek: At least I got it cheap at a flea market. :D

I was talking more about generic beer swag than brewery, brand, pub type of stuff. For example I saw someone last week wearing a good year shirt but it said good beer instead of good year, stuff like that. Like stuff on Zazzle.com just not as corny.

Back