Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheldon said:
I must be an idiot, but can someone tell me how to get to the "your image here" point.

gracias

Sheldon

Not all of the label options let you put your own pictures in. Scroll to the ones that say "your picture here", and click to add a picture.

Merica!

RonJeremy2.jpg

One question here. If you use a inkjet printer, the ink will bleed when you put the beer in th fridge or ice. Will it do that with a laserjet printer??

Just going by the numerous other threads about fixing labels onto bottles, the consensus is that inkjet will bleed, laser will not. Unless you have a laser printer, save the image to a flashdrive, take it to staples or somewhere similar, and print out copies there.

Yip, exactly like the man said. In my experience lazer printing doesn't bleed when it comes in contact with moisture.

Just to make sure I didn't miss anything - there's 2 labels where I can upload my own image, correct?
This is awesome!

What I am planning on doing is this: I have created my labels and want to print them to a word document. I will then print a page of each label.

I will mount the labels on a wooden plaque and use them on my kegerator.

I need help though with the Avery label template for word. I would like to get six labels per page. Any ideas what Avery label I need to do this? There are a gazillion.

EDIT: Looking at the Avery site you will find a template section. That is where I found what I need.

I'm sorry but I laughed when I saw "sculpted"!

Me, too! I tried a Rochefort 10 recipe last year that turned out great, but it takes so long and it was just one batch. Two cases didn't last long at all. So this year I intend to do several batches... maybe upwards of ten. With each one I want to tweak it but stay as close to the base Rochefort recipe. In the WOOD ale I used .5 oz of American oak cubes in the boil and in the primary. Ten days in the primary and then ten weeks in the secondary with 2 oz. of the oak cubes... Sculpted! Then bottle conditioned for the standard ten weeks.

I've been brainstorming about the next few batches. I'm thinking about adding Forbidden Black Rice in the next one, to get it an inky purple/black color and maybe with a licorice undertone. Another idea I want to try is using cacao nibs with a hint of some fruit... cherries or even passion fruit. I want to be careful because the ingredients for each batch costs me over $80.

wow, just what i was looking for.... kudos to you for coming out with this generator....

i got two suggestions.....

1. can u include neck labels too....

2. how about a round label for the crown top? it could a round label with wings to make it look like a seal label....seal of confidence.

i was thinking with these two piece available, i can use your existing big label design to mark just the brand name and vary these two labels for different brew type, blends. Since we use limited numbers of bottles and recycle them, perhaps it will be prudent to leave the main label on while changing these smaller labels to fit different brews. What you think?

I can't believe that I just found this. this tool is awesome. Thanks for putting this out there.

Long time lurker but just found the Labelizer today. It drove me to not only register, but also prompted me to open the wallet..

~Ty

Is anyone else having difficulty saving to JPEG? My computer will save the file without an extension so I can't open the file later. I'm no computer genius so any advice will help...

Renamed but still didn't save. My computer doesn't offer file extensions in the drop down list. Any other suggestions?

I figured it out. I read that I could just type the extension .jpg at the end and it would save the file. Thanks for the help. Cheers!

Wonderful Job. My brother in law is a graphic designer and has done some artwork for me, but given his time schedule theses days...this site is perfect!!!! Well Done!!!!

Latest posts

Back