Beer Labelizer - Label Generator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I missed it, when are you going to add the ability to use our own artwork?

Hi HarkinBanks,

You haven't missed anything, I have not yet added the functionality to upload your own artwork into some of the labels. It's fairly complicated to program and I have been pretty busy at work lately. But as soon as I get a good chunk of spare time i'll add it.

Hi Guys, I've just added a new label to the Beer Labelizer. Well I guess you could call it new it's actually based on a poster from the Boston Brewery in 1907. It's very different from my other beer label designs but I kinda like it.

old.jpg

www.beerlabelizer.com

Someone may have already asked this question, but is there any chance of setting this up for a tap handle design? I suppose you could save it as a jpeg file then import it into a label design program and re-size, but I am lazy and I like you setup.

Salute! :mug:

This is really nice. You planning on updating it? Would be cool if we could import our own background image into these.

Andy

Great job, nice slic design and layout.
I 2nd, 3rd and 4th others that have asked to accept more designs - that would make the website a must for homebrewers.
Thanks & great job again!
Jerry

I like this application. Ive been trying to use it for the past week, but the file saves as an unknown file type, and not a jpeg. i tried the save as drop down and everything... and on a few different computers. any suggestions?
thanks

I like this application. Ive been trying to use it for the past week, but the file saves as an unknown file type, and not a jpeg. i tried the save as drop down and everything... and on a few different computers. any suggestions?
thanks

Just put the name of the file you want to save followed by .jpg

Example you want a file called Stout type Stout.jpg

ahh. ok got it. Now, how might i add in a graphic?.... Im not seeing the option.
Still awesome though!

-Edit-----------

-never mind... i missed that post. That's fine, i'll keep my eye out for it.

really cool concept, would be really cool if there was more template/options for each. Im pretty proficient at photoshop (not so much at illustrator, which i assume is what you use) but if you would like any help, even simple things, id be glad to lend a hand. I think some simply things would be the ability of changing some simple graphics

for example, on the label with the woman, having the ability to change out some different vintage pics(or upload one) would work, they would just need to be cropped along the edges and whatnot.

or for the one with the wheat coming from the center, adding some modifications to slightly make it a bit different.

keep up the good work
Zach

I agree with a lot of the previous comments. The ability to alter fonts and upload photos would be very nice. And again, i think its an awesome site. perfect for folks like me, who can't begin to understand photoshop

I played with the site for a bit, and came up with this,

IMG_0239.JPG

:tank:

I agree with a lot of the previous comments. The ability to alter fonts and upload photos would be very nice. And again, i think its an awesome site. perfect for folks like me, who can't begin to understand photoshop

I played with the site for a bit, and came up with this,

IMG_0239.JPG

:tank:

What did you use to print off the label? I was thinking some form of Avery labels, but I didn't know what others were using.

Thanks!

i just made the one. printed it on normal paper, cut it out, and used elmers glues. i bought avery labels, and found them terrible to remove. elmers glue comes off easily.

I use my ink jet and use a paint brush to put milk on the back. No runny inks and it sticks great. A little warm water and they come off easily.:ban:

Back