Beer Gas (25/75) Nassau County NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McSean18

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to put a Guiness Keg on Tap. Can anyone help with where to get Beer Gas on Long Island NY (preferrably Nassau County), as well as Equipment setup for stouts?

Thanks,
Sean

amazon or morebeer or northern brewer for equipment. i think others here have mentioned good results with williams brewing . i think the tap is the only thing you need thats different from regular kegging. and the gas of course. no clue where to get beer gas i dont even have a clue on where to get co2 so i use sodastream cans with the adaptor. i know its more expensive but the availability is hard to beat. for nitro i use nitro carts on mini kegs. but its not ideal.

If you go out and buy your own nitrogen tank you can get it filled with 75/25 at General Welding in Westbury. You have to leave the tank and come back for it. I dropped off 2 on a Friday and got them back the following Friday. It was about $35 for at 23 cu ft tank. Refurbished tanks are easy to find online. You also need a different regulator.

Last edited:
+1 on General Welding. That is where I get my CO2 and they will fill your own tank and not do that swap tank thing. They fill my 5lb CO2 tank while I wait. It might be a different policy for other tanks, or I could have been lucky when I came in.

Back