• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beer brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdub8200

Reaction score
I am currently making wine and i would like to get some equipment to make BEER! Please let me know if there is anyone out there looking to SELL anything in the Utica NY area.

If you're ever near staten island, ny, i have a whole setup ready to brew that im willing to sell. Lemme know and i'll start considering a price

mikeysab said:
If you're ever near staten island, ny, i have a whole setup ready to brew that im willing to sell. Lemme know and i'll start considering a price

Hey thanks if i head to a Rangers Game I will let you know. I ended up buying some stuff from a brew shop about 45 mins away but i would def be interested so i can double production.

Back