Beer and Doughnuts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Awesome things happening here in this thread. I'll be in Aspen next week, would totally stop by if your shop was open. In fact, I would be happy to move to Aspen to help open your business.

There are a few tourists and locals in the summer. The lifts do run for bikers but the mojority of the shops and food joints are closed through the summer. Maybe that would give Me the upper hand, being the only place to eat in town and having good Beer/food.

See, there you go... Offer up the off-season menu as more of what the locals are after, as well as the people on bikes and such. I'm sure that they would appreciate being able to go out for great beer, and good food, when most everything else (local) has closed down. Hell, if you do it right, you could get a wide customer base for the off season (and even during the winter season) that come from miles away...

As already stated by maxam, I'm sure you won't want for people to help you out in this venture... I'd love to get in on the ground floor of a place like that...

Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I love beer and donuts. If you ask me the donut compliments the bitterness in the beer and vice versa.

Stay up late enough and I'm sure you'll get a lot of people coming out of bars that will clean you out of DN's... :D

Might have to have two shifts working there during the season... Or be open really early to really late to get enough of the customers taken care of.

Back