Been lurking for awhile but finally made an account

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AltairDusk

Reaction score
Hello all, very helpful place you have here.

I'm still a newbie as far as brewing goes, started off with a Mr. Beer kit I got dirt cheap in a Woot sale then bought some equipment and tried to brew the extract version of the Dead Guy clone Yooper posted on here. Our brew day was just short of a complete disaster and I was convinced the beer would be ruined but fermented and bottled it anyway, it didn't come out too close to Dead Guy but it ended up being quite good. :D

Planning to do more extract brewing for awhile with the goal of eventually moving to all-grain as I build up experience/equipment. Someone recently gave me a keg their son had left in their garage for ages so my next big project is turning that into a keggle, right now all I have is a 5 gallon pot. Anyways, see you around and thanks for all the helpful information!

Welcome to the group, from CO. Read the forum stickies and the wiki, very helpful free advice. Then ask lots of questions, this is a super helpful group.

Back