• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BCS-460 brewery controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a brand new BCS-460 controller with probes. I've powered it up a few times to play and check it it. Never installed into production. Will post pics and screenshots soon. $200 OBO

Thanks!

Last edited:
All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale.

Hi everyone,
I have a brand new BCS-460 controller with probes. I've powered it up a few times to play and check it it. Never installed into production. Will post pics and screenshots soon. $200 OBO

Thanks!

Educate me with what that model will do. Please include pics. How many elements total will it run, how many will it run at the same time, what amperage etc. Is it automated, manual, touch screen etc. Willing to ship?

Thanks

Back