Barrel-Aged Spiced Stouts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they do growler fills of anything on tap, but there may be exceptions...not sure if this was one. Haven't seen it in a while, since like 2013, but in checking Untappd just now looks like some people checked in in January. I was last there a few weeks ago and did not see it on tap. So not sure if those are errant check ins or if they put it out...they do a lot of one-off/firkin stuff so who knows. If I see it on I'll let you know but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Thank you. By the way, just opened your avatar beer (Snowed In) this past weekend. Was very impressed, super solid beer!

men-on-football-o.gif

I think they do growler fills of anything on tap, but there may be exceptions...not sure if this was one. Haven't seen it in a while, since like 2013, but in checking Untappd just now looks like some people checked in in January. I was last there a few weeks ago and did not see it on tap. So not sure if those are errant check ins or if they put it out...they do a lot of one-off/firkin stuff so who knows. If I see it on I'll let you know but I wouldn't hold my breath.

They rotate very frequently. I went to high school in Parker (near Copper Kettle) and have frequented there.
My buddy said they made a BBA but no bottles for sure, least not outside the taproom.

Back