• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Barely Used Beginner BIAB Gear On The Cheap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dcioni

Home Brewer
Reaction score
All this gear is for a 12” diameter 5 Gal stockpot. I’m NOT including the pot because I’m going to use that as a HLT/Water heater for sparging. However, you can buy a $40 stainless stock pot w ball valve and be brewing small batches asap. I frankensteined these parts together and they work really nice for a stove top BIAB. Don’t need them anymore now that I have a grainfather so would like to offload cheap for space reasons.

1) wilserbrewer BIAB bag
2) aluminum (steamer) “grain basket”
3) 13.8” diam stainless steel circular rack. Great for resting on top of stockpot to let BIAB (inside basket) drain
4) Circular iron presser to rest on bag in basket while draining. Or squeeze bag without burning hands. Fits great
5) Stainless Steel Stirring/Mash Spoon

Some pics below. Again not selling the stockpot, just everything else in the pics. Local pickup in Hoboken NJ (right next to NYC/Jersey City). Can take measurements/photos of anything additional if needed.

$35 > Drop to $30 for the whole lot. Not interested in shipping. Sorry for typos-typed on my iPad.

898A2C88-181C-4F00-AED8-CED36C897ECE.jpg

4BEF160A-443E-4E7A-A128-5EDCA3462E03.jpeg

Drop to $30 for everything. Hopefully someone in the area (NNJ) wants or knows someone starting out. Just need this gear out :)

Interested in this if you are willing to ship to Newtown, PA area

Thanks for the interest. To be honest, w/ the weight and irregular size, shipping would be a bear. At the moment, I'm looking for in-person pickup for the whole bunch; I'll let you know if and when that changes. Thanks.

Back