• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!-Beginners BIAB Kit-SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I have spent the last couple of months upgrading a lot of my brewing process, so if you want to get into brewing, know someone who wants to get into brewing, or want some of this stuff and part out the rest, have at it. The kettle and the immersion chiller I have used at least 2x a month for over 3 years, the rest of it is lightly used, or new and just extra. Local Pick-Up Only, please, and All-or-Nothing, I am not interested in parting this equipment out. I have other equipment that will be going up for sale, I just haven't taken pics and organized it yet.

$250.00

What is included:

1-Brewmaster 8.5G Kettle w/ ball valve and built-in thermometer
2-5 Gallon Glass Carboys with #7 stoppers and 3-piece bubblers
2-Plastic Brewbuckets (no lids), one has a spigot (for batch priming and bottling), the other no spigot (bottle soaking/washing)
1-BIAB Bag and 2-hop/grain drawstring sacks
1-Plastic Mash Paddle
1-Stainless Steel Spoon
1-Floating Thermometer
1-Floating Hydrometer w/cylinder
1-Refractometer
1-25' Copper Immersion Chiller with hook-up for garden hose spigot (an adapter is included for threaded sink faucets also)
1-Carboy/Bottle Washer with hook-up for garden hose spigot (same adapter as above)
Several Hoses, various sizes to get you started connecting things
1-Strainer/Filter
Water Adjustment Salts to adjust your RO Water
1# of PBW (unopened) and an almost-full 32oz bottle of Star-San
1-Spray Bottle for the Star-San
1-Aluminum Gallon Measuring Cup
Some Whirlfloc and Yeast Nutrient
1-Auto-Siphon
4-Cases of 12oz Longneck Bottles
1-Bottle Capper
Bottle Caps (No, I didn't count them, sheesh!)
1 each-Carboy Brush and Bottle Brush
1-Bottle Filler attachment
1-O2 adapter, 1-Red Can of O2 (unknown O2 amount), and 1-Oxygenation Stone
1-Darkstar Propane Burner
The books pictured
IMG_9828.JPG
IMG_9826.JPG
IMG_9827.JPG
IMG_9829.JPG
IMG_9830.JPG

Back