Back Online....in IRAQ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you're all right Sherpa and I hope 10 months pass quickly and safely for you. I thank you for honoring your duty and the sacrifices you've had to make.

Good to see you're all right Sherpa and I hope 10 months pass quickly and safely for you. I thank you for honoring your duty and the sacrifices you've had to make.

I too, proudly and gratefully second those comments. Ten months will fly by...you'll see. Good luck and Godspeed.

I know it has been awhile since I last updated the whole board. I have 59 days left WHOO HOO, I have already started buying and sending home beer supplies. Adding new kegs (not refurbs) to the inventory, stocking up on grains and hops, and trying to pry my brewing stand away from my DAD!!!!
Should be home Nov 15th, then I will be off from then until after Jan 1st.

While on leave I am trying to work with TBBC to get together with other brewers and maybe a private brewery tour. Let me know if you are interested, if nothing else, just meet up there have some beers and talk some smack.

Later,
Josh

Back