Back after almost 10 years :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o0_Enigma_0o

Reaction score
Good Morning.

Its been just under 10 years since I last spoke on this forum and in fact since I have done any brewing. So thought I better say Hello and let you all know that I am now back to brewing.

Reason for waiting 10 year?
My wife was ill so I didn't have the time and then she didn't like the smell etc, so I packed it all in to please her.
After recovering she divorced me, tried to bankrupt me and now here I am, back on my feet.

So I have purchased a northern brewer kit - large brewing kettle, 6 gallon bottling bucket, 6 gallon fermenting bucket, loads of bits and bobs to make it work.

I have since done the brew that came with the kit and now I am drinking it ;)
I have a ton of questions but I will save that for the other forums.

Looking forward to making contact with you all again.

Cheers

Welcome back. I took a break in the late ‘90- early‘00 (s) for completely different reasons. There were a lot of changes. Cheers to a new beginning.

Welcome back, sad to hear your reason for the layoff, and the relationship ending, but sometimes it is all for the best. It is just a part of your past now. Upside is you have the time to enjoy this hobby again.
:cask:Here’s to you, make life great.

Back