Bacardi?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzoueng

Reaction score
Is there a way, or recipe, for malt liquors like Bacardi Silver and Razz?

I assume it would be all grain, but those beers are crystal clear, I've browsed through here, google, ratebeer, beertools, and BYO.

I haven't personally seen any recipes, not to say there aren't any. However if you search, you may find a hard lemonade recipe. Thanks

malt liquors like those are actually made with a different process than beer, and have a small amount of malt added to them so they can be legally sold as beer instead of liquor. I think the best recipe you'll find is a hard lemonade recipe.

here is a recipe: take one bottle of sprite, or soda of your choice and pour in some bacardi. thats about it.

grrtt78 said:
here is a recipe: take one bottle of sprite, or soda of your choice and pour in some bacardi. thats about it.

Don't forget possum urine. Gotta have the possum urine. Without that, it's not an alcopop. :D

I had some Bacardi razz the other day, and some green apple which was much better imo. However I noticed both of these were 70 proof. This means your not going to be brewing it. Need to distill.

Back