B&W OLD Guy AVATARS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the real fun is looking in other threads, and finding pages that are 100% B&WOG. ;)

Well.....looking may not be fun, but randomly seeing them is amusing.

I'm boycotting. I can't take cheezy and creamy seriously without cartoon avatars...it's very upsetting to me.

For December what about all of us using this quote in the signature area?

This is the version for after the first batch is ready...'twas the night before Christmas,& all through the house,the whole damn family was drunk as a louse. When on the roof there arose such a clatter,paw got off maw to see what was the matter. Away to the window,I flew like green flash! Tripped on the chair & busted my a$$. When what to my blood-shot eyes should appear...but a rusty old delivery truck filled with stuff to make beer! :D:mug:

fuzzy2133 said:
For December what about all of us using this quote in the signature area?

Away to the window I flew like a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much sash.

I'm really liking this. I feel like a trend setter.

Next, underwear outside the pants.

Nice vignette

Spank you smelly much. But my avatar hasn't changed, just added a bit of the ocher.

I was going for irony, but might have missed the mark. Irony is difficult, especially for a non-native speaker, as I am. One fine test is to put a magnet near it, and if it sticks, bingo, it's irony.

Thought about it. Found an avatar. Couldn't do it. Could not be Cheezy's sheep.

wold-sheep-clothing2.jpg

Back