• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Automated 3 way Stainless Valves (Qty 3)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonW

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished building a new brew stand and have a few items left over.

First up are some automated ball valves. These are 3 way valves setup as L port configuration. e.g. one input and two outputs or two inputs and one output.

They are 1/2" NPT, SS304, 12V DC with CR3-03 wiring config.

Valves are new and never used. $240 for all 3 (including shipping) or $85 each + $5 shipping if bought individually.
(I paid $116 each / $348 total). If you're building an automated setup, this saves you a good deal of money!

IMG_4804.JPG

IMG_4801.JPG

IMG_4802.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

Last edited:
These are always open in between two ports, right? There's no way to shut off flow completely without another valve?

Correct, they will always be open to one of the two outputs. I find this style good for mounting on the output side of a pump. If the pump is off, nothing flowing anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back