• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Check valve for handpump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merkur

BJCP #B1441
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brand new, unused, check valve from RLBS in England (Model EWL). This is designed to prevent the beer flowing forward through the beer engine when there is no demand (pump not being pulled) and is essential if you are building a handpump/beer engine setup. These are difficult to come by and I ordered two to meet a credit card minimum amount when I needed one.

The connections are a 3/8" John Guest IN + 1/2" Serrated Outlet Tail for PVC Hose.

$25 Shipped in the US

Paul
0FD49B81-C647-4521-A73C-9978A9583901.jpeg
A6EE2CC5-2872-4DA6-BFFF-E5320D3B260A.jpeg

I have a brand new, unused, check valve from RLBS in England (Model EWL). This is designed to prevent the beer flowing forward through the beer engine when there is no demand (pump not being pulled) and is essential if you are building a handpump/beer engine setup. These are difficult to come by and I ordered two to meet a credit card minimum amount when I needed one.

The connections are a 3/8" John Guest IN + 1/2" Serrated Outlet Tail for PVC Hose.

$25 Shipped in the US

PaulView attachment 771313View attachment 771314
PM me? I'm interested in keeping a spare... or potential second engine.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Back