Attn: I love Laurel's new avatar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laurel

Yeah this one.

Very nice, Laurel. BigKahuna and I can stop bugging you for pics of the new 'do now.

hahahahaha. Wow, I got my own thread! On another forum I'm on, everyone changes their avatars(or at least photoshops santa hats into them) for Christmas, some people do turkeys for thanksgiving, hearts for valentines day, etc.

It is the old do though, but about 6 month ago, so 4-5" shorter than it was when I cut it!

Maybe I'll have some new photos around xmas. Those can have a tacky NYE hat photoshopped onto them.

I'm also accepting $$ for my membership fund... I'm poor and it's gonna run out in a few months.... ;)

I would not mind if it did? ;) :D

Hehehehehe.

Laurel, has anyone mentioned lately that you are the highest of saints for putting up with us guys? :p

I would not mind if it did? ;)

Hehehehehe.

Laurel, has anyone mentioned lately that you are the highest of saints for putting up with us guys? :p

Not yet. ;)

I worked in the automotive industry for like 7 years. I can take pretty much anything you guys can throw at me.:mug:

This place is almost as bad for a lady in the mix as a fantasy football league I'm in with one single female.... the kicker is she's kicking everyones ass!

And most of them even comment in the boneyard!

Hats off to all the HBT ladies! I hoist a stout in your honor (OK, maybe two).

Back