Atlanta Suburbs Here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flounder

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been brewing for about two months now and have been relatively successful thanks to this forum. You guys have gotten me through with no major problems thus far. Pretty sure that I am completely addicted at this point. Just started building a fermentation chamber yesterday, getting my first keg set-up next weekend, and hope to be all-grain by the end of summer. So far I have done two IPA's (one in bottles, one is on third week in primary) and a Kolsch (which smell awful but tastes very good, weird). Anyways, I am very interested in meeting others from the Atlanta area for group brews and such. Hope to talk to you guys again soon.

Welcome from the north side!! Check out our local group at inhbc.org if you want to join up for a brew day or brew swap.

... Pretty sure that I am completely addicted at this point. ...

Yeah, well, that happens ... and you needn't worry about an intervention, there's a long list of those in need ahead of you.

Welcome. :mug:

Back