ATL Area Group Keg Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll come by the store to get mine tomorrow, need to check it out you know. ;) If you want you can call me once they're dropped off, let me know if you still have my phone #.

I probably won't be able to make it on the 17th, (but just out of curiosity how long will you be at the store that evening?) Meeting up Saturday is more than likely what I'd have to do.

I am planning on picking up for TerryWendel FWIW... he is going to be sending payment via paypal

I'll bring o rings with me for any that want some. I'm sure I'll hang out for a bit browsing the wares. ;) And nealf, we can swap yeast there too if you want to. I'll just bring the vial of wlp300, so you can grow out a batch and I'll just get some from you later if you're planning on brewing a hefe before me. I have several other things to brew before I'll do another hefe, hate to make you wait for me. ;)

I'll bring o rings with me for any that want some. I'm sure I'll hang out for a bit browsing the wares. ;) And nealf, we can swap yeast there too if you want to. I'll just bring the vial of wlp300, so you can grow out a batch and I'll just get some from you later if you're planning on brewing a hefe before me. I have several other things to brew before I'll do another hefe, hate to make you wait for me. ;)

Great, what time were you planning on being there...

I am not sure when they will be delivered, but I assume they will be there by 5.

So, let's plan on meeting there at 5. Does that work for you? I can be there later and Ed said he can be there later.

I probably won't be able to make it on the 17th, (but just out of curiosity how long will you be at the store that evening?) Meeting up Saturday is more than likely what I'd have to do.

I assumed you would not be able to make it. I am on the east side of the city, so it would be easier to meet later than you try to fight traffic up to Marietta. Where in Lawrenceville are you by the way?

p4ck37p1mp, I can't find your number. But I have Neal's number. I can call him if there are changes.

If they're already in I'd rather meet anytime other than 5pm. nealf wanted to meet at 4pm, that would work I guess.

They are not in yet, they will delivered tomorrow. (Sorry about the message in the group page, I was posting without thinking again.)

4 would work for me too if that is better for you guys.

All the kegs were delivered, great meeting up with you guys again. And I have kegs for the 4 of you that were not able to make it.

I will be in the Lawrenceville area on Sunday. For you guys that live over there, could meet sometime then? Maybe the three of us could meet in the Sugarloaf Pkwy./Scenic Hwy. area.

I haven't been on in the last week or so, sorry. Things been hectic around the office. I'll drop you a pm to get a schedule worked out to pick mine up...

I haven't been on in the last week or so, sorry. Things been hectic around the office. I'll drop you a pm to get a schedule worked out to pick mine up...

Sounds good. I tried to sen you a PM earlier this week, you need to clear your Inbox.

I am leaving town Monday morning and won't be back until after the new year.

Yep, didn't realize the inbox would only hold 5, got it cleared. Just give me a call. Thanks, David

I live in Atlanta and would probally be interested in 1 myself. I plan on visiting his store in the next week or so.

Yep, didn't realize the inbox would only hold 5, got it cleared. Just give me a call. Thanks, David

Bumping this once more...

If I don't hear from you by the end of the week I am going to start talking to some other people that might be interested. I need to get these out of my house soon.

OK, so I have 4 that were not claimed. If you are interested, PM me. I would like to get rid of them this week.

$16.25 each, not cleaned, not rebuilt, but still in good shape.
or
$25 cleaned/sanitized, new o-rings.

I live Avondale Estates, work in Midtown, pick-up in or around those areas would be great.

OK, there 4 have been spoken for.

I have 2-4 more that may become available, so keep watching this thread.

Back