Ask me anything!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the chances I'll be having a grilled cheese sandwich tonight? Seriously, be honest. And I dont mean from you, just in general.

Are you married? If so, the chance is 0%.

If you're not married, but sort of with someone, it's 75%.

If you're not married and totally single, and you know a great place with drunk people, it's 50/50.

What are the chances I'll be having a grilled cheese sandwich tonight? Seriously, be honest. And I dont mean from you, just in general.

Man I'm hungry... And I haven't even smoked any of that weed stuff...

Can you make a really good grilled cheese sandwich??

I liked your post Yooper, but it hurt me to do so because I am married, and sadly, your assessment was accurate. Damn.

Someday, when we sit and you buy me a beer, I'll tell you my very favorite (true) story about a bride on her wedding day, and grilled cheese.

I'll be in Arkansas on January 17th, but I bet you're busy..........................:D

Man I'm hungry... And I haven't even smoked any of that weed stuff...

Can you make a really good grilled cheese sandwich??

F**k no. And me liking your post was an accident.

Hey OP, Can you get the management to move the quote button further away from the like button?

Someday, when we sit and you buy me a beer, I'll tell you my very favorite (true) story about a bride on her wedding day, and grilled cheese.

I'll be in Arkansas on January 17th, but I bet you're busy..........................:D

I'll make time and hold you to that. Bet you and my wife would hit it off, too. She'd love to hear that story.

OP, how long will this thread go on before admin locks it or moves it to the drunken mindless ramblings closet?

I now need to go give an answer for unified theory... it's a great way to learn about physics. F$&@ktard logic, haha lol. Great bored entertainment though!

If you're really serious why don't you read through the first posts of threads that already exist and see how your answers compare to those given. I highly doubt many folks will want to pose their question just to you when they could throw it out to hundreds of brewers by posting their own thread. That's kind of the whole point of the forum.

otherwise - what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

We'll trade for Orton and Manuel. ;)

Why is Buffalo cursed at sports?

I'll have to admit i've been asking that question for 30 years. There was a joke that every car should have a bumber sticker that Blo's favourite three words were "maybe next year", and they couldn't keep them on the shelves. I dunno, still love the Sabes but damn, really, again? Another year?

OMG I hope Seattle gets a franchise! I've even named them the Seattle Eclipse, Playing in the Dark from November to May, est 2016 (maybe?).

Oh, my bad, right, question, Why doesn't Seattle have an NHL team?

Are you married? If so, the chance is 0%.

If you're not married, but sort of with someone, it's 75%.

If you're not married and totally single, and you know a great place with drunk people, it's 50/50.

Wait I'm married and with a 3 year old, and we have grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner about 1 month sometimes twice. Something to be said about a nice quick dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Back on topic:

Do you realize how bad the thread is when even Yooper piles on?

Where are our answers?

Here is the answer to all of your questions:

Tom Berenger
Tom-Berenger-and-Charlie--008.jpg

Latest posts

Back