Ask me anything!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that beer was drinkable bread, so I put a whole loaf of bread and half a gallon of milk in my blender. I drank the whole thing and I'm not drunk. What did I do wrong?

You must've used unhopped bread. Everyone knows hops are what gives beer their alcohol content.

I know you can't triple stamp a double stamp, obviously... but then does that mean you can not double dip a derp face either?

What's Rob Schneider's favorite beverage to consume during the winter solstice? And also, Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb?

Rev.

If I say something in the forest and my SWMBO is not there to hear it, am i still wrong

Of course you are wrong!
Why did you even have to ask?

The better question should be:

"If you say something in the forest, will your SWMBO find you to tell you that you should have stopped and asked for directions before you got lost in the forest? AND NOW, you are now going to be late getting..."

What happens if I push this button?

Ay6HrZVsDYuvS.gif

"I am trying to gain knowledge on all things beer. I find one way to learn is to answer questions that others have."

Evidence that pot is legal in Colorado.

Just running out the clock until quitting time. This thread is about as constructive and productive as I'm willing to be right now.

Understood.....doing the same...ready to head out the door in 5

Our conversation is the most interesting part of the thread :)

Well OP, are you going to answer these questions or are you busy researching/learning the answers before you answer? :D

Do you see any advantage in a traditional triple decoction mash vs a Hochkurtz decoction schedule? Or do you find an acid rest not necessary? Or, do you do a step infusion mash from the acid rest and then a two step decoction saccrification rest schedule? Which do you like better? Do you skip the protein rest in those cases, if using well modifiec malt?

What do you think about the lowered price of gas lately? Is that going to create a greater demand for petroleum products?

That's pretty much it for now.

What are the chances I'll be having a grilled cheese sandwich tonight? Seriously, be honest. And I dont mean from you, just in general.

Latest posts

Back