anyone want a beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sailman

Reaction score
well we kegged our first brew and have fun enjoying the fruits of our labor..

decided to share..we won a kegerator at the world beer festival and definately enjoyed keggin it .. we have not perfected it yet..but enjoying it is fun!

so here ya go!
xel9ux.jpg

xela8j.jpg

our first brew:
xelbpy.jpg

xelc20.jpg

gotta love some fine brew.. we are definately enjoying the fruits of our labor..

its a little flat needs a little more carbonation but this light ale will definately due the trick...gotta love the 7% alcohol level!

yea im enjoying it too.. its got good flavor..though its a little flat..we wil get the art down eventually..but if i drink too much more i will be PUI.. lol..a nice dreary sunday afternoon.. nothing better than a cold beer!

or is it just cause i love beer..who knows?

yea its ok but a little flat . im going to let it set for a couple days in the keg. also chill haze:(

The chill haze'll settle out, probably about the time you kill the keg! I just got back from a soccer game (rained out, but we played 3 v 3 anyways) and I'm soaked. The upside is I'm showering and heading to the Flying Saucer for a plate party...$100 tab!

sailman said:

decided to share..we won a kegerator at the world beer festival and definately enjoyed keggin it .. we have not perfected it yet..but enjoying it is fun!
I'll have one . looks good! I'm on my way. :mug:

sailman said:

decided to share..we won a kegerator at the world beer festival and definately enjoyed keggin it

Congratulations you lucky @^*#$! No, I am NOT jealous. :cross:

It looks way cool. I am still stuck with bottles, which is easier to transport shared brew.

Bottoms up!

BrewStef

Back