Anyone like the Pixies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death to the pixies!

Ya. Memories. I've purchased and lost three copies of the Surfur Rosa CD. At some point I should have made a digital copy. I mean, if that sort of thing were legal. :)

Pixies rule. (well, ruled)

Loved them when the burst out....have everything I have ever found by them on the ipod. Still listen, alot.

HEY........................Been trying to meet you.

One of my all time favorites, I listened to Trompe Le Monde at work today. you should check this out, if you haven't already. Just a clip from the movie. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF0HXL6zMXU]YouTube - Pixies - loudQUIETloud: A Film About the Pixies[/ame]

Even though "Surfer Rosa" came out a good five or so years before I got into high school, it's one of my "high school albums."

<3 Pixies

I'm listening to "Wave of Mutilation" right now...

Memories....

:rockin:

Listening to it right now... iTunes picked Debaser to play randomly, so I turned shuffle off and I'm listening to the entire album.

Good stuff... and yeah, it takes me back.

-Steve

Love the band, great high school memories. I saw Frank Black and the Catholics in concert about 6 years ago in a very small venue. David Lovering opened for them doing a mr wizard type show, kinda odd. It was right after Great White burned down that club and I was scared David would do the same thing with some of the "science experiments" he was doing. I made sure I knew where all the exits were.

Latest posts

Back