Anyone know where I can get these disconnect gaskets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Special Hops

Reaction score
I am looking for these flat O-rings that seal the top of Corny disconnects #1 on the diagram below). KegConnection.com has them for $0.25. I was going to order several but their only shipping option is flat rate $7.99 which is a good deal for most stuff but when your total order is like $1.00 makes it not a good deal.

I have searched other places with no luck. Anyone know anywhere else that sells them?

Disconnect_Parts_Diagram__01015.1487019300.600.400.jpg

I can't say I've ever had to replace these so you should probably double check the dimensions of the ones in the links below. All my other seals I've bought in bulk from Mcmaster.

Homebrewfinds.com says these will work:Link

It's no cheaper, but you get 100 of them.

Based on the dimensions in the amazon link, these might be a direct replacement:Link

Again, not cheaper, plus you need to add shipping, which is usually pretty reasonable with Mcmaster.

These have the same dimensions as the silicone ones. Qty of 25 for $1.67 plus shipping. Shipping shouldn't be more than a couple bucks but it isn't shown until you pay. They should be able to tell you what it will be if you call.

Back