Best place to buy new or very good used Ball lock Corny kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragman

Reaction score
My friends and I have about 10 5-gal ball lock corny kegs between us. We have replaced o-rings and poppets on some and have chased leaks with others.

Looking to buy some new or very good used corny kegs. Best price on used I have found is $45 a piece from AIH. I cant find em new for under $100.

anyone know of any places that sell used for under $100 or a place that gives deals on multiple keg orders?

Thanks.

Far as I know best to just keep looking for deals, the last batch I ordered was from AIH, it was a decent box of 4. And 45 sounds like the right price I paid for each... every so often they will show up cheaper and I did that once (not sure where from) and wont do it again as a couple of them needed some serious work. I am now just hoping somewhere will put some new ones on sale, also not interested in over 100 a pop but if I could buy new for under 80 I would do it. I think I have 12 currently and a 4 tap keezer, brew 15 gallon batches so I can rotate out fairly well but just like anything else, I wouldn't mind having more.

Latest posts

Back