anyone ever seen an electrolux chest freezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donner

Reaction score
I've got a line on one locally, but can't find anything on the brand/model no. the guy gave me.

FFCO522FWO is the model. He thinks it's 5.2 cubic feet. I'm needing something to ferment in.

thanks.

thanks, each google search i did kept giving me the same story about the frost free freezer, but it only appeared to be one model and didn't look like a 5.2 cubic foot model.

i didn't know if anyone had more experience with this brand since the google didn't yield the plethora of results i'm used to for other searchers.

Ah, wasn't trying to be rude. I read as though you couldn't find anything about the brand or model.

Or maybe I just wanted to use LMGTFY. :)

That probably is not a correct model number though. It doesn't pull up in any searches or on electrolux's website. Here's a link to the other brands they make- electrolux brands. Maybe you can judge from your opinions of them.

Ah, wasn't trying to be rude. I read as though you couldn't find anything about the brand or model.

Or maybe I just wanted to use LMGTFY. :)

That probably is not a correct model number though. It doesn't pull up in any searches or on electrolux's website. Here's a link to the other brands they make- electrolux brands. Maybe you can judge from your opinions of them.

i didn't think you were being rude. I should have specified that i had done a google search for it. I know people are quick to ask without trying themselves. I was impressed by whatever that was that did the googling for me, though. I had never seen that before.

Samc was able to find what i needed. I figured it was something like that, but my google-fu was failing me tonight.

thanks. Now i ahve to go make sure it works and see if it is the right size to ferment in.

Back