Anyone else having issues with MOREBEER?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dionbill

Reaction score
I have been trying to get help with a new morebeer conical fermenter that I got for Christmas that I'm having problems with. After two weeks and about 6 emails I've received no response from them, except automated ticket numbers for my email submissions. About a week after the first submission, and numerous follow up emails, I finally had someone contact me apologizing for not responding and asked what my issue was. I immediately responded telling them my problem but once again received no response... that was a week ago. So that's twice in 2 weeks. I also posted a review over a week ago and a comment to another review and neither were posted. Both were well within their own policy for posting reviews and neither were terrible reviews or comments. Not sure what happened to that company but their customer service no longer exists... pretty disappointed!

Im just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting support as well? Thanks.

Probably got bought by BMC!

I'm joking.....That sucks to hear, I've bought a lot of equipment from them in the past and never had a problem.

I guess I would try calling them instead of e-mailing - not that it excuses them getting back to you, but you might be able to get the answers you are looking for.

I would just call them.
From experience, when I needed some customer service they were very helpful and prompt.

I have been trying to get help with a new morebeer conical fermenter that I got for Christmas that I'm having problems with. After two weeks and about 6 emails I've received no response from them, except automated ticket numbers for my email submissions. About a week after the first submission, and numerous follow up emails, I finally had someone contact me apologizing for not responding and asked what my issue was. I immediately responded telling them my problem but once again received no response... that was a week ago. So that's twice in 2 weeks. I also posted a review over a week ago and a comment to another review and neither were posted. Both were well within their own policy for posting reviews and neither were terrible reviews or comments. Not sure what happened to that company but their customer service no longer exists... pretty disappointed!

Im just wondering if anyone else is having problems getting support as well? Thanks.

I sent them an email today and got an email reply plus a phone call. Hit me up and I can try to help you out.....I am sure it was a random mix up and not intentional.

I recently emailed support about an issue with my delivery and they emailed back and fixed it very quickly. This is my first time ordering from them, in the past I've ordered from Northern Brewer but I wanted to try out MoreBeer's Sculpin clone.

Latest posts

Back