Anybody have CTZ rhizomes/cuttings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rundownhouse

Reaction score
I planted three Columbus rhizomes about a month ago and have seen no growth at all yet. Unfortunately their patch of garden wasn't ready when I thought and they spent some time in the fridge and seemed pretty dry when I finally got them in the ground. I'm on the border between KY and OH.

I've checked four online sources and all say that they are done with rhizomes. I'd really like to get this year of growth in, so I thought I'd check here to see if anybody has anything available.

Great Lakes ships live plant year-round. Look like CTZ is on sale: http://www.greatlakeshops.com/zeus.html

I just ordered a Zeus and a Columbus (they actually have them separate) last night. My Chinook rhizomes didn't sprout and only one Columbus did, so I have some extra space the new ones from Great Lakes will fill. It will be interesting seeing the difference not only from rhizomes to the crowns/field-grade plants, but from the Zeus to the Columbus plant to the Columbus rhizome already planted.

Latest posts

Back